Brazilian bikinis come in a variety of styles, each with its own unique look and feel. Some of the most popular styles include:
- Triangle bikini: This type of Brazilian bikini is characterized by its triangular-shaped cups that are held up by thin straps. They provide minimal coverage and are a great option for those who want to tan without tan lines.
- String bikini: The string bikini is a classic Brazilian bikini style that features thin straps that tie around the neck and back. The bottoms have thin string sides that tie at the hips. This style provides minimal coverage and is perfect for those who want to show off their curves.
- Thong bikini: A thong bikini is a Brazilian bikini style that has minimal coverage on the bottom. The back of the bottoms is a thin strip of fabric, similar to a thong. This style is perfect for those who want to avoid tan lines and show off their legs.
- Micro bikini: A micro bikini is a Brazilian bikini style that is extremely minimal in coverage. The bottoms are typically a small triangle and the top is also minimal coverage. This style is not for the faint of heart and is best suited for those who are comfortable showing a lot of skin.
- Scrunch bikini: This style features a scrunch design on the back of the bottoms, creating a flattering and sculpting effect on the buttocks.
- High waist bikini: This style features a high waist bottom that covers the belly button, creating a vintage and retro look, it also can help to hide any belly concerns.
- Monokini: A one-piece swimsuit that has cutouts on the sides, exposing the sides of the torso, it is a popular style for those who want more coverage on their torso but still want to show some skin.